17:00: With Comanche and Wild Oats XI finishing earlier today, the rest of the fleet is now thrown into the spotlight as the IRC, ORCi and PHS results start to take shape. Matt Allen's Botin-designed TP52 Ichi Ban looks set to finish just ahead of Michael Cranitch & David Gotze's LC60 Triton, with a brace of TP52s to follow.
- Two competitors finished, Comanche took Line Honours, with Wild Oats XI 1 hour 20 minutes behind.
- Allen currently sits atop IRC standings, although CYCA Vice Commodore Noel Cornish AM's Sydney 47 St. Jude is only 10 minutes behind
- St. Jude is currently holding ORCi, with Robert Frayne's Sydney 38 Mille Sabords in the PHS top spot
- All yachts have rounded Cabbage Tree Island and are heading home to Sydney Harbour for their final leg, and with the wind now turning to the east this could favour the tail-end of the fleet
- All six retired competitors have returned safely to port
For all the latest on the Audi Centre Sydney Blue Water Pointscore series – and to get involved in the conversation on social media – use and follow the hashtag #AudiCentreSydneyBWPS and visit the official series website: https://bwps.cyca.com.au/. Visit the Yacht Tracker to follow them home, and stay locked on the live standings to stay up-to-date with the latest action.