The Bird Island Race has been completed, with the final boat in the fleet, Shane Kearns' Komatsu Azzurro, coming into port just after 3am.
- Matt Allen's Ichi Ban is once again in prime position, currently sitting atop the IRC and ORCi for the race
- Comanche is in a strong position on IRC, following on from their line-honours triumph
- Dr Sam Haynes' Celestial has also performed strongly once again, currently in second on IRC and ORCi for the race
- Noel Cornish's St Jude leads IRC Div 2 (and also leads ORCi in Div 2), followed by Carl Crafoord's Sail Exchange and Anthony Kirke's Enterprise, from WA
- A highlights video has just been published - click here to view on our Facebook channel
- Helsal 3 ran aground on her return to Sydney, all crew safe and well, and retired - at port (the one retirement this race) - she has been refloated and is safely back at the CYCA.
Stay tuned for more announcements, including confirmation on event winners, soon.
For all the latest on the Audi Centre Sydney Blue Water Pointscore series – and to get involved in the conversation on social media – use and follow the hashtag #AudiCentreSydneyBWPS and visit the official series website: https://bwps.cyca.com.au/. Visit the Yacht Tracker to follow them home, and stay locked on the live standings to stay up-to-date with the latest action.