Quetzalcoatl and Reve are the final two crews still to finish the 2018 Cabbage Tree Island Race.
A southerly dramatically slowed the fleet, with Dare Devil joining Sports Bar and retiring for time-related issues.
The full list of retirements at present is:
- Black Jack - retired - crew injury
- Dare Devil - Retired-crew time constraints
- Enigma - retired - crew injury
- Noahs II - retired - gear failure
- Sticky - retired - broken lifeline
- Winning Appliances - retired - gear breakage
- Yarrandi - retired - steering damage
- Sports Bar - Retired - time constraints
For all the latest on the Audi Centre Sydney Blue Water Pointscore series – and to get involved in the conversation on social media – use and follow the hashtag #AudiCentreSydneyBWPS and visit the official series website: https://bwps.cyca.com.au/. Visit the Yacht Tracker to follow them home, and stay locked on the live standings to stay up-to-date with the latest action.