All yachts now finished
All competitors have now made it back to Sydney Harbour and finished the race with the final crew on Wild Oats crossing the line at 1:04am this morning (Sunday 8 November).
Stay tuned to the race website for a full race wrap coming soon.
- LINE HONOURS: Sean Langman's RP 69 Moneypenny was the first yacht to make it back to the finish line in a time of 7 hours 59 minutes 15 seconds
- IRC HANDICAP: Matt Donald & Chris Townsend's Gweilo first in Div 1, with Carl Crafoords Sail Exchange first in Div 2
- ORCi HANDICAP: Matt Allen's Ichi Ban topped Div 1, and Div 2 saw Ron Forster's Ariel out in front
- PHS HANDICAP: Rob Aldis' Khaleesi claimed Div 1 with Ariel having a good end to the race to top Div 2
- TWO-HANDED PHS: Rupert Henry's Burning Palms has finished sitting atop PHS with Jiang Lin's Min River in second and James Murchison's Abracadabra in third