With some yachts already finished the rest of the fleet enter the final stages of the race
Majority of the fleet are now into the final stages of the race except for the 10 yachts who have already crossed the finish line. The rest of the fleet are either working their way down Sydney's northern beaches or on the cusp of entering the harbour
Division 1 placings across IRC, ORCi and PHS are solidifying with many of the crews now finished. Division 2, however, is still all to play for with the lead yachts sitting only a few minutes apart on corrected time.
- LINE HONOURS: Sean Langman's RP 69 Moneypenny was the first yacht to make it back to the finish line in a time of 7 hours 59 minutes 15 seconds
- IRC HANDICAP: Matt Donald & Chris Townsend's Gweilo sit top of Div 1, with Ron Forster's Ariel leading Div 2
- ORCi HANDICAP: Matt Allen's Ichi Ban is holding strong in Div 1, and Div 2 sees Ariel currently out in front
- PHS HANDICAP: Rob Aldis' Khaleesi is topping Div 1 with Mark Gorbatov's Blink holding strong in Div 2
- TWO-HANDED PHS: Rupert Henry's Burning Palms has finished sitting atop PHS with Jiang Lin's Min River in and James Murchison's Abracadabra still racing and in second and third respectively.
- CONDITIONS: The southerly breeze is continuing to hold with 15-20 knots observed at the entrance to Sydney Harbour